Welcome dear guests!
Thank you for taking time and visiting my site. My name is Nina Moskovskaia. I am pleased to welcome you to the Northern capital of Russia - St. Petersburg - one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I would love to share with you the beauty and charm of this city, it´s hospitality and unique athmosphere, which attracts to St. Petersburg millions of visitors all over the world.
I am licensed interpreter and a personal tour guide in St Petersburg, Russia and its suburbs, and I have worked in tourist business for many years.
Here are the services that I offer at a very competitive rate:
- St Petersburg Tours
- Translating / interpreting - for personal and business needs
- Visa support
- Visa-free shore excursions for cruise ship passengers
Detailed description of my work:
- I develop, assist and accommodate travel plans for the best spots in St Petersburg and its suburbs for the adventurous, casual, sophisticated or business traveler.
- I provide my tourists with the best service possible and make sure that their stay is worry-free, pleasant and safe.
- I take care of transportation. No more overcrowded tourist busus.
- In addition, I have associates that are fluent in several European languages.
- I work with a group of guides who are very knowledgable and experienced and whose services I use based on my availability.
I hope you will find here a lot of useful information about St Petersburg, including the tourist attractions and everything else you need to enjoy one of the most fascinating cities in Europe; and make your travel reservations soon.
Have safe and pleasant trip!
See you soon in St Petersburg!